why this is the wife of Deion Sanders' Arrested on Domestic Violence Costs

Deion Sanders' Spouse Arrested on Domestic Violence Costs

Pilar Sanders has been taken into custody on Monday, April 23 after her estranged husband filed a police report towards her for attacking him in front of their two sons.



Deion Sanders' wife has bought into hassle for allegedly attacking him. Pilar Sanders was arrested on domestic violence costs in Dallas, Texas on Monday, April 23. In line with the Colin County Jail web site, she was charged with a Class C misdemeanor for "assault household violence" offense.

News of Pilar's arrest came simply hours after Deion took to his Twitter account to reveal that he's submitting a police report against her after she jumped him in entrance of their two sons. "Pray for me and my youngsters now! They only witnessed their mother and a friend bounce me in my room," he first tweeted. "She's going to jail n I'm pressing charges!"


In a following tweet, the previous NFL star wrote, "I am sad my boys witnessed this mess however I warned the police division right here that she was gone strive n harm me and my boys. That is on my mama!" He then posted a photo of him filing out the police report. In the caption, he famous, "Thank God for this platform to difficulty the Truth."


Shortly after Pilar was taken into police custody, Deion posted a brand new message on his account. "God is trustworthy! Thank u all in your prayers,help n Love," so the forty four-year-old tweeted. "An affidavit only comes after a test. Truth."

Deion filed for divorce from Pilar in December 2011. In a press release in regards to the split, he mentioned, "Pilar and I've decided to end our marriage and transfer on to the next phase of our individual lives with mutual respect. We are friends and our top priority has and can proceed to be the well-being of our children."

Pilar then fought back together with her divorce filing. In her papers, she claimed that the previous NFL star "has been guilty of unkind, uncaring, insensitive, merciless and unusual therapy of [Pilar] ... in addition to bodily, psychological and emotional abuse of [Pilar] and the parties' children." Deion later fought again, saying that his wife for the previous 12 years tried to extort money from him.